Thursday, June 15, 2006

Rhymes inspired by Shadow of the Colossus by Sam Wylie.

YO- I wander in the mountains keep ma back to y'all
Throw an arrow ma way an' it's time for y'all ta fall
I'm a man o' nature I don't like the mall
You got guts kid but damn! you so small
Y'all mine them diamonds, refine them diamonds, carve them diamonds - just to floss
But the only bling I needs ma coat o' moss
So bang dem drums or ya stereo ya tape ya-just got word
It's the man o' nature, grab up ya plate ya-just got served
Yo I just slept for a thou of course I looks weird
Steal from Mayan temples to make ma stone beard
- cos -I be a huge-ass colossi dwellin in ma sea cave
Ma big barnacled-back it break da sea wave
Ma eyez be blood red when me feel the rage
An if you wanna face me you best be real brave
Well I'm a tall ass mass of cogs an stone
My ledgy wedgy arm will crush your bone
Don be fooled by ma hair beein' silvery grey
Over a a thousand years old but I haven't aged a day
Stand tall over plains from ma uber-plateau
An' when I step up on the mic ma eyes starts to glow
- yo -Standin all together we be the shadowy three
Suck out your soul and bust an emcee
Guardians of nature that's what we be
Protectors of the earth cos life ain't free
Our idols take a stance up on the wall
Ain't afraid to dance just afraid to fall
Through the tunnel of white-light all etched in blue
When you wake up we starin' down at YOU!
Standin' all together we be the shadowy three
Suck out your soul and bust an emcee
Blessed cos the heavens shine down on us
We favoured by the gods - you straight out-o-luck!!

Extract taken from the Shadowy Three EP 'Movin' Mountains' available on Memnon-On-An-On Records.Yo! what happened to peace? PEACE!.....

No comments: