Sunday, January 21, 2007

It's time to rebuild The Shed...hetshed is coming!

Heterogeneous Shed will be changing its unwieldy URL for something a bit easier to remember. Wrongly spelled, over-long and a bit crap, heterogenousshed.blogspot.com is just too much of a mouthful. So, for all our regular readers (both of you), we'll be changing our address to www.hetshed.blogspot.com from March. Shorter, sharper, sleeker etc. hetshed is much easier to remember and spell, we think you'll agree.

We'll be keeping our vaguely pretentious name though, so nothing else will change.

Lots of love from The Shed xxx

PS. Keep reading!!
^ We're rebuilding The Shed...we hope you'll prefer hetshed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Say it isn't so ! A shed by any other name is not the Heterogeneous ( I did spell it right mmmm ) Shed. Now I will have to change my bookmark . . . I don't like to change my bookmarks. . LOL . . OK Richard I will change my bookmark. Keep writing the goodstuff and I will ensure that Canada knows your new URL . . .

CHEERS EH?

Kim